I lost my traces

 

It's said, "when you are at peak of struggle", its sign of soon to be everything alright. I am living with this thought from very long time. Every time when i stare at window , i help my mind to get thoughts that helps to calm down. That it wont last and soon you will see a happy and relaxing phase. 


                                   



   But let me tell you now I'm at the stage where i lost that diary , which reminds me how i wanted everything to be. I myself was so busy in keeping everything on track, that i lost my serenity picture. So now at this stage which is may be mid of something , and I lost my map to keep moving.


Something like at this place where i dont know that am i on right track and is there any possibility to return.


So i have no choice rather than to keep staring at windows and hoping to have everything alright.  

Comments

Popular Posts