Learn to let go

 I hope you learn to let go.

                            



I hope you learn how to let go of everyone's opinion of your life. I hope you

start to see, from a place that lives deep within you, that there is no universally

correct way to live a life that is solely your own. Every human being has different

vision of what it truly means to be alive. And because of that, people will judges you,

the world will try to change you, but you must continue to move in your own direction, 

you must continue to go at your own pace, because if you allow for that to alter your path 

- you're going to end up living someone else's life. I hope you learn how to make your life

your own. I hope you learn how to make your time here something you are proud of.


I hope you learn how to let go of the comparison you hold so closely to your chest. I 

hope you strive to dismantle the distractions, I hope you strive to see beyond what is manicured

and what is filtered in this life. you are a real human being who is living and 

breathing in this world, who is healing through and moving through seasons of beauty and seasons 

of change and seasons of evolution each and every single day. Your experience in this world will 

never be prefect, will never be faultless- but it will be real. It will be honest . I hope you 

learn how to embrace that.


I hope you learn how to let go of your tendency to favor distance over depth. I hope you learn how to 

open to this world, how to let love pour into your life. we often protect ourselves from seeming too

eager or too interested; we hold our feelings back because we don't want to seem overly emotional or tender. We silence our instincts, we bankrupt our souls , and at the end of the day we feel alone. I hope you learn how  to let go of your fear, I hope you learn how to remind yourself that there is nothing wrong with vulnerability , with being human , with unhinging your rib cage and sharing your heart with this world. There is beauty to be found in being the person who cares . So care.

Comments

Popular Posts