Regret for Everything
I was running , very fast and regularly without paying attention to where i am heading too. But just going and going for one more mile with a never ending search of real me . But i never know that i would never ever able to find, because i loose it in beginning.
I was the culprit and at the same time victim too but never realize that what i have done is never ever give me chance to restore it back on first phase.
At very first when you are in phase of hurry to make everything perfect . You become so involved in yourself that never get a single moment to realize that it would never be the same . There would be definitely a time when you regret for everything.
And let me mention here , that i completely accepting everything . I am here accepting my fault of making every bad decision for myself. I can take complete charge of things that no other person is here responsible for my current stage . Its me always who was so indulge in creating a picture perfect frame that today i cant even recognize me, that how beautiful and real everything was.
I regret from my steps and decisions.
I never considered myself , never ask that is that what i asked for .
Never took out time for my own. I was so confident with every drawn lines that never pay attention that it someday it will become complete prison for me. I was so busy in creating perfectionist that never try to accept reality of life. Because reality is in being natural and that was my biggest mistake ever.


Comments
Post a Comment