I Can Feel Your Picture
Its almost 786th time or may be more...
I can spend every second of day while just watching your picture.
I cant explain how i feel when i see your picture. Not just the regular one which we have at our home on walls and in our albums but every new picture you send to me . I can not resist my self to look it again and again. I know it would be more good , if we stayed together always. You cant change situtation but i cant even explain my happiness of having you in my life.
When in morning you drop me a picture of yourself, receiving award for excellence in work . The picture was very simple and and you too were looking very elegant in that but i was lost in moment that i didn't even realize that i should congratulate you.
My stupid love aura break when you call me and ask me that why i didn't reacted , just like always . And that time i understand that you never mention but you too like to hear me. It could be anything but you want me to reply you. You expect my reply . You expect me to talk with non stop routine so that you can ask me to stop, which have unsaid exclamation to never stop.
You never speak much and specially i wont dare to compare you with me. Because im a non stop train who once start there is no ending point. But you like me in this way and i love our this pattern . Where only i say and you here me without any interruption . Due to our this one side conversation ritual i start communicating to your picture.
You dont even believe that what i become these days. Whole day i feel like you are standing near me or walking with me, so im saying and you are just hearing me as usual. It does not matter im standing in our bedroom or living room i just kept on talking with pictures of you which are hanging on wall.
I can feel that if im talking than you are hearing me. If im crying than you will just come from there and embrace me tightly in your arms.
If im singing than you are seeing with full of love.
I can feel your picture.


Comments
Post a Comment