I look For You
Every time i want you , i dont know its my eyes or my heart which only get relax after seeing you. I wont accept it in front but inner me always pray to have you close to me only, as possible.
Some time this much close , so that i can hear your heartbeat . Heartbeat to which i feel or accept as my personal property. Sometime we create such situation that we hope for staying alone so get rid of all difficulties and problem, but truth is every hurdle get easy when we are together.
I just get so obsessed with you that just two minute after every argument , i start finding my own mistake. Every day i cant stop blaming myself that why i put you always you in trouble.
Though i always keep repeating every second ," I love you "note . But let me say it that every time it comes directly from my heart.
I know that i go on outing with friends but reality is that every single and odd evening with you is like magical to me.
We dont have so many beautiful memories together, but whatever we have is precious for me than everything i have in my life.
I look for you....
At Every moment,
when im looking stars,
when im walking alone,
when im with my other friends,
when im busy in work,
when im sitting behind you on scooter,
when we're in restaurant and i dont like ordered food,
when we are watching movie together,
when we are try new drink and that tasteless , and you have to finish it
when you calm down me , with your eyes
when at every single time i made mistake and you let it go with ease
when we have to attend function and i change dress three to four time
when every time i embarrassed you , but you motivate me to be real
when you teach me new things with so love and dedication
when i can hold you hand confidently
when im free to do wrong things that later on you will make it correct
When im with you.... Always I Look For You only


Comments
Post a Comment