Things That Inspire Me Every Single Day

 Inspiration can be found anywhere!!!!

                                               



This afternoon when I'm full of positive vibes, sitting with my cup of coffee, my laptop open, staring at a blank screen with the full intention of listing all the amazing things that inspire me.

I look towards sky and asked myself “what inspires me?”

Without even thinking, a loud voice echoed around ,"This Blue Big Sky" 🤭

I’m not entirely sure because number of things inspired me, so i take a deep breath to get proper response…..

“But no doubt sky , is on top in my list because whenever i look towards it, i feel refreshing and get motivation to do better and start again ”

You can find inspiration from anything and anywhere. However, let’s be real here not every day is filled with sunshine, rainbows, glitter, and sparkles, and it’s days like these where I like to sit and think about some of the amazing things in my life.

So without further ado, here are 20 things that inspire me every single day. I hope some of these can inspire you too.

The lake- My go-to place, it always cheers me up when I’m upset or anxious. The sounds of the waves and the feel of the shores can put me in a deep daydream where all my creative ideas swiftly rush through my mind.

                                                        


           Though my every evening is not like , where i can get the chance to sit on bank of river or lake, but still this is one of best routine, which i want to do everyday.

My Mother- She’s such an amazing lady who has done so many great things in her life. She is homemaker but managed for tons of stuff for charity, she’s a brilliant cook, and she practically raised me and my siblings. She also has suffered many losses and illnesses in her life, and she still soldiers on. She inspires me every single day.

My Dad- his hilarious comments, adventurous attitude, and the way he looks at life completely worry-free, he amazes me. He always support me , guide me at every steps and help me overcome every situation with full of courage. Partner in mine all  mischief's and always encourages me to do new things everyday. 


Music- music can make me feel a wide range of moods, I.E happiness, sadness, inspiration, and motivation.

Movies- these can inspire me the same way as music.

The sky at night- I love to sit outside in the evening with a nice cup of tea, staring at the stars and contemplating my entire life.

                                             

The  amazing stranger people -  Yesterday on the occasion of " Magh Purnima" when i was in temple , i met a women . A old lady , for whom im a stranger person but without being worried about this , she kept on talking to me.


        She talk about her lifestyle and specially about her day routine and specifically about being in temple everyday . She was true lover of krishna ji and teaches me some good song too. In that thirty minutes duration , i even forgot that im meeting her first time. But i truly enjoyed her company  and im wishing we  meet soon. 


Rain- Listening to a good  rain is  relaxing, and inspiring all at the same time. I can spent hours to watch rain. 

                                              


Old photographs- Seeing all my old memories and remembering the good old days brings tons of inspiration.

Night time- I’m a night owl at heart. In the daytime, I’m walking around like a zombie, but at night I come to life, I can fill up an entire notebook full of all my upcoming ideas.

People watching- I’m not ashamed to admit I’m a little bit of a watcher. I like to study people’s movements, how they interact with each other and what kind of mood they’re in.

Books / Novels: I love to read to new books . I prefer to go out on those places , where i can find book . Because books are my first priority. 

People dealing with anxiety and depression- These people are superheroes in my opinion. Life can be horrendous, but these people get up every day, paint that smile on, and try their absolute best to get on with life as best as they can.

Charities- I donate as much as I can, and these people that set these amazing charities up and raise tons of money are so inspirational.

Body confidence- I’m not body confident in the slightest. I’m overweight, I also suffer from PCOS, which means I have hair growing in the most annoying places, and I’m extremely insecure. So people who are comfortable with how they look are amazing to me.

Designers- People who design and create beautiful things such as crochet items, knitted items, paintings, even people who write entire novels.

Seeing old couples hand in hand still together after years and years- These people make my heart melt, it’s so lovely to see people who have been together for many years and have been through all the ups and downs together, and nothing and no one could tear them apart.

                                                              


Kindness to all animals- I love all animals, and if I see cruelty to any of them it makes me feel physically sick. I love to see people taking the time to rescue and help them as much as they can.

                                                 


Random act of kindness- Being kind to others costs absolutely nothing. I love seeing it, and I encourage everyone around me to be kind.

So there they are some things that inspire me. I could go on, but I don’t want to bore you all. :)

So now it's your turn, what inspires you???





Comments

Popular Posts