I am still there , but he left already

                                                        



"Bring me that my gray blazer " , that noise comes from other room when im  arranging mine cupboard . And within a minute i find out that blazer in my clothes, its here because just five days earlier we have attended a wedding together. So after washing i forgot to put that back in his place.

As its here so i just entered his room with his blazer , and with this ask him that is he need anything else from me and he shook his head in sign of no. He is leaving for Mumbai today for work related. The time fly like just a wink . Its just three days ago when we have attended friend wedding together. We danced , attended different ceremony , clicked number of pictures and now he is going. 

Even just today in morning i have updated my WhatsApp status with some of wedding pictures. Just like im still attending wedding at this moment. But he didn't even look at those pictures for once. But im the stupid person still behaving like that I'm currently attending ceremony. 

He is a monotonous person, or may be with me only. If he let me know earlier about his schedule, so that  i can easily prepare everything earlier and we can avoid this last moment hurriedness .Specially we can spent some good free time together. But he doesn't need it.

we never talk too much. Actually he is Reticent person too. It is always me who keeps on talking , and he just use his head gesture in reply.  His most favorite one  is the one where he shows that I'm irritating him.

Still being with most stupid attitude , i asked him that is i can drop him to the place for bus. But with his most favorite style , he clearly say no , and just replied in one line, " My cab arrived outside". He shattered my dream of  last plan of spending some time with him and what else i can do in this situation.

He just took off his bag and left in silence and specially leaving behind big silence for me. He didnt even bother to say me bye , at least can go with good smile but no . A smile is also a difficult thing for him. But for me its the most easiest thing because just like infant im smiling and waving my hand to him. As i always accept his rude attitude , and its his reply for my all question and eagerness.

Comments

Popular Posts