My Drying Areca Palm Plant


 who does not loves plant, everyone. Im not so much gardening kind of person but with bit steps i can help my mon and dad in their work of caring for plant and watering all. But i definitely love to watch green green plant while having tea on my swing . Last from two year specially from staying home only , drifted my love towards plants . so i took care to more and more help to mom for their plantation .

We have small terrace garden and some indoor plants too, earlier mom only plant like flower , so they can offer them to GOD in worshiping process, but later on we together mom , dad and me took it on another level . At first we have 6-7 pot while now we have around 15-20 pots of flowers, fruits, vegetables. we dont grow too much , we enjoy process specially green everything. I am not aware about their feeling but i completely in love with those colorful flowers fresh air green plants, just love it.

Actually who will not love it, i have swing at here which was built for me by loving dad . I just fond of swing from my childhood time, at that time we used to go for swing to our nearby tree. but currently my those days are back with my terrace garden and roof swing. I made small set up for painting and pottery art. i love to paint and do pottery learning art with music and fresh air. With whole day of hectic working at home , this is therapy for me to feel myself.

But in this morning of sunday , i can see that my palm tree is remained with only two leaf which is really difficult to accept. with this new feel of green plant everywhere i bought two plant on last year diwali to my home. Both are kind of indoor plant but my more love is for this areca palm tree. At first glance at nursery to this, i cant resist my self to purchase this. My dad told to me buy some kind flowery of fruit plant , but somehow i manage to convince them him for this one. This was literally a bushy plant with 9-10 branches and dark green leaf and height attract me a lot.

Finally we planted Areca at home , and actually caring for it like new guest . But from the november 2020 to current may 2021 it left with only 2 branches and i am really clue less , whats wrong with care or environment . But one thing is clear that im losing it, but with finger crossed and hoping for it recovery to health plant. It was last month when i clicked picture with it and everything was perfect nothing wrong, and who can say at that time just after a month things will turned out like this.

I always want someone by my side , who is ready to here my silence because im too lazy to speak or too bad to phrase words in line. and if somehow i tried than its comes to worse only for me. But one thing im good at is too running , running from person , family , friends, my own thought and at last where im at now, nowhere . Running is always a bad option and one thing i regret in my life is this running habbits . I would never ever realize that where wrong happened in my life, if this lockdown not force me to stay home . But by loosing Areca at front after this much time, is saying that you are too loosing yourself and similar way dont know where to start recovery , but one hope is always there that there is chance.



Comments

Popular Posts